Virtual Receptionist For Medical Offices | HIPAA Compliant
The nation’s best solutions for HIPAA compliant Virtual Receptionist service for medical and healthcare offices. Compare quotes in minutes.
- Find a Physician answering service for doctors, & hospitals.
- Compare Physician Answering Service Cost.
- Discover how an answering service allows medical professionals to provide physicians with world-class customer support.
24 Hour Call Answer and Message Service for Medical Offices
Pro Virtual Receptionist offers a number of medical answering service structures for medical organizations. For some hospitals, clinics, and private offices this may involve replacing traditional receptionists with round-the-clock support to screen overflow calls or routing emergency communications in case they go out over the phone while answering patients’ needs an after-hours answering service that just augments their on-site staff is also available if you don’t already have one but we recommend discussing your needs before making any decisions!
- After Hours Medical Answering Services
- 24/7 Virtual Doctors Office Answering
- Medical Message Management Solutions
- Medical Appointment Setting
With top-notch customer service, a high level of security, and experienced staff that is fully compliant with HIPAA regulations. We go above the basics required by law to protect patient data while maintaining an unrivaled quality assurance process in order for us to meet everyone’s needs effectively.
The solution we provide is designed to fit your communication preferences so you can eliminate errors, interruptions during patient care, and unnecessary intrusions on providers’ personal time.
Your message and call routing will be automatically delivered to the right person, no matter what time of day.
In a world where communication is increasingly important, the sooner you can get in touch with someone who has information about your loved one’s condition-the better! With our patient portal and chat feature available at all hours from anywhere around the globe -it’s never been easier to find out what care they need.
Medical Answering Service Apps
With the new app, medical providers can manage their office communications with patients and other medical professionals on any mobile device. The messages are stored securely online in encrypted form so you never have to worry about them getting lost or being read by hackers.
After Hours Virtual Receptionists
The call center industry is a competitive one, and it can be tough for small businesses to stay afloat. Healthcare organizations face an additional challenge in that they often need after-hours phone support as well—but providing virtual receptionists services for medical offices at reasonable prices has been proving difficult due primarily because most companies don’t have enough staff on hand who are capable or willing to provide quality customer care when needed. We’ve got that problem solved!
- Fast and Easy: You can sign up for an account with the click of a button, no contract is required. Cancel at any time and it’s super easy!
- Medical Answering Leader: Pro Virtual Receptionist is a leading provider of medical answering services to the healthcare community. We understand how important our role as an intermediary in this relationship can be, whether it’s connecting doctors with patients who are unable to get through on the phone or providing emergency contact information for those times when there’s no one else around at your office.
- Huge Benefits: The benefits of using traditional answering service providers are clear. They can answer calls for any type or size business, which means you won’t have to worry about who will be calling your company if it’s not on their list.
We are a medical answering service solution that specializes in providing clients with expert staff who handle everything related to healthcare. This ensures our customers receive only the best care, whenever they need it most!
Calculate The Cost of Medical Answering Services
The right pricing package for you, no matter what your size! Whether it’s a solo practitioner who is just starting out or an organization in need of cost-efficient scalable solutions. We provide high-quality Call Representatives with access to our diverse range of options so that they can serve all client needs effectively and efficiently at every stage throughout their journey as well as providing peace of mind knowing we’re there when things go wrong too.
- Solving Healthcare Problems: We understand each business has its own unique challenges which may include varying customer demands along the way – from small startups looking for economical services up until large hospitals seeking viable long term strategies: One size does not fit all here because this team understands how different organizations work differently by understanding those differences through experience gained over time while specializing. Medical answering services can cost as little as $80 a month to as much as a few thousand dollars. In general, expect to pay somewhere in the neighborhood of $.95 per operator minute used. In most cases, you will be offered a free trial so that you can first test the service and the quality, and then get a real idea of what your actual price points will be before moving forward.
- US Based Medical Answering Service: Your callers and patients will reach a U.S.-based human medical answering service operator who knows how to help, no matter what time it is of the day or if you’re on vacation!
- 24 Hour Answering Services: You can rest assured knowing that your clients are getting quality customer service from our trained professionals during all hours of operation with this 24/7 emergency hotline number automatically delivered straight into their phones every single minute.
- Quality Service: Finding quality medical answering services is difficult for doctors and healthcare professionals. As a result, most have busy practices with phones ringing off the hook at all hours of day or night—and it can be hard if you’re not available when someone needs help! It might seem like an easy thing: just pick up your phone and answer patiently–but sometimes we need some time away from our desks in order to get back on track again after taking care of such high volumes low-volume patients (or even worse: prospective clients). And our mission is to solve that problem for you!
Best Virtual Receptionist Service for the Medical Industry
Not just one, but in many cases, we will help you to compare up to three different quotes and try three different services with no out-of-pocket expense. This will help you to get the best medical answering service for your facility.
Pro Virtual Receptionist helps to provide on-call, after-hours answering services for medical offices and practices of all sizes. Professional operators are available at nights weekends and holidays—and they’re trained to handle your telephone needs from simple patient calls to full-blown emergencies. We also have virtual receptionists who can be articulate about what you want them to do with messages or visitors–plus these smart staff members carry a list as well so there’s no waiting around in pitch dark hospitals halls.
- HIPAA Complaint
- Secure Medical Messaging
- Appointment Scheduling
- Message Recording
- 800 Number Service
With a commitment to reliable telephone answering services, we have been providing patients with outstanding care since 2009. For over a decade now as an industry leader in this field and because of our innovative approach on how 24-hour medical support can help you provide better service for your community – and that’s what makes us one the best around!
Highly Trained Agent to Handle Medical Related Calls
We know how important it is to give patients the attention they deserve. That’s why our virtual receptionists are trained in communication skills and have an empathetic tone of voice, so you can provide them with excellent customer service while still maintaining your professional demeanor.
- Privacy and Security: We understand the importance of privacy and are committed to full compliance so that we can best protect you as well. Our answering service for doctors is dedicated to providing top customer service while also maintaining patient security standards across all healthcare practices with each call answered by one person who knows what they’re doing.
Pro Virtual Receptionist, a well-established call center company with nearly three decades of experience in the industry is considered one of the best. We go above and beyond to make sure that every customer gets top-notch service which helps businesses like yours create happy customers who will come back for more.
- Emergency Call Answering: People often contact your medical facility because they have a pressing medical problem. When you receive calls from patients, the frustration of reaching an automated service or voicemail can escalate their uneasiness and make them feel worse. The solution is to offer live-voice answering services for these people so that instead of getting machines with unfeeling voices on the other end when someone phones seeking help in an emergency situation; callers get operators who are compassionate as well professional during what could be stressful situations.
- No Call Goes Unanswered: If you’re in the medical industry, then it’s likely that your business relies on providing patients with excellent customer service. That is why we at Pro Virtual Receptionist pride ourselves on being able to offer around-the-clock answering and emergency hotline services as well! With our team of experienced specialists who are knowledgeable about HIPAA compliant practices across all sectors; let us take care of everything from scheduling appointments until they’ve been seen by one of our skilled providers–all while meeting unique needs along every step throughout this process.
Our partner’s staff is on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days of the year. The majority of your patients will call during regular business hours but around-the-clock care should be an important ingredient in proper patient management as well! They’ll know that even if you’re closed for dinner or out shopping they can count on our service to take good care of them with its round-the-clock availability from anywhere at any time by simply making one phone call.
Our medical answering service partners can provide you with the support that your staff needs to make sure patients are well cared for. We gather information about them before their first visit, answer insurance or referral questions during this time period as well–and even respond if there is an issue overpayment. Our experience working on behalf of healthcare providers like yours means better outcomes and happier clients all around so give us a try today by contacting one of our representatives.
Medical emergencies can be a scary and stressful situation for patients, families members, or friends. These times often require quick action to get the patient medical help they need as soon as possible without any further delay in-between visits from different hospitals throughout your city while being respectful of their time-sensitive needs. Our team will always provide reliable service with our top priority on taking care of all cases within an efficient manner so you never have another worry about how things are going during this difficult period ever again.
Find a Medical Answering Service Near You
Physician answering services are gradually becoming an important part of the healthcare industry. Find affordable medical answering service companies near you and work with the best agents in town.
- Free Quotes: Request free price quotes and find out more about a doctor’s telephone answering service from Pro Virtual Receptionist affiliates.
- Top Knotch: Access award-winning, quality phone answering services for medical offices.
- Affordable Answering Service: Discover the benefits of a cheap medical answering service solution without compromising quality. Spending more quality time with patients is a top priority for any medical professional. By having a reliable, cost-effective, and personable medical answering service available- patient care will always come first. This can be used for doctors in private practice, busy hospitals, or traveling physicians. It’s time to discover all the benefits of an affordable inbound call center solution for your healthcare business.
Outsourced Virtual Receptionists For Medical Appointment Scheduling
A virtual receptionist answering service for the healthcare industry can help you manage your schedule. The call center team is filled with specialists who understand HIPAA laws and the unique challenges the health care field faces. For medical professionals, virtual receptionists are able to schedule routine appointments and fit in patients with urgent needs. All while respecting your schedule and patient unique needs. Call centers are able to factor in your practice’s capabilities, know the region, and allow for high-quality time with patients.
Affordable Medical Answering Service
Compare prices from the best call centers in the US and save.
For traveling physicians, scheduling can be one of the most complex challenges they face. Since they are on the road a majority of the time rearranging their schedule or changing appointments can be very difficult. Especially, since they are visiting rural towns for one day a week. The limited availability paired with urgent needs requires some kind of appointment setting support. Having a virtual scheduling system will allow the doctor to focus on patient care and serve as many people as possible. Outsourcing administrative responsibilities are cost-effective and the healthiest option.